10.28.2008

Pumpkins!

Each year we try to carve the kids' pumpkins with something that defines their interests, so this year Sophia chose princess, and Eva chose Elmo. Alas, after about an hour of searching for a free Elmo stencil online, I couldn't come up with anything, and we opted for a kitty cat instead. Why a kitty? Because about 10 of the 12 waking hours of her day are spent pretending to be a cat. If you know anything about Andy's love of cats, you will find this absolutely hilarious.

Anyways, the pics uploaded in backwards order for some reason and I don't have the energy to be a perfectionist this morning. So...

Sophia's:

Eva's:




5 comments:

Kelsey said...

They look great! You guys are amazing!

Amy said...

Very nice!

Chocolate, Vanilla and Caramel said...

wow! I am so impressed. I don't even attempt pumpkin carving, so kudos to you!!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute Katie!

ross, julie, xixi, and zach said...

awesome! you rock!~